Did you know that we are one of the only child-friendly lodges in the Lowveld?
We accept children of all ages, and will entertain them to the best of abilities and our true South African hospitality.
Things for kids to do at Khaya Ndlovu:
- Children of 6 years + can join daily game drives.
- Children under the age of 6 are kindly asked to either stay at the lodge with a baby sitter, or alternatively parents can book a private vehicle where the children can join @ R3250.00 per 3 hour drive.
- Bush walks around the outskirts of the lodge to learn about the smaller creatures in the bush, and of course, all kids favourites – DUNG!
- Funky pizza making sessions with our friendly fun chefs. - On arrival children up until the age of 12 will receive a nature themed gift.
- We are able to do kiddies spa treatments on request with our wonderful therapists.
- Complimentary hot chocolate with mini marshmallows – perfect for an after-dinner treat.
- Our chefs have a brilliant choice of menus to satisfy our little fussy ones.
- Baby Sitting is offered and is charged at R150 per hour per child.